1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching – Parenting Course
Learn to manage difficult behaviour in children 2–12 years old.
A three-session program for parents and carers held at Blackbutt Doctors Surgery.
Level 1/58 Orchardtown Rd, New Lambton.
Wednesdays 7th & 21st March & 4th April at 6.30-8.45pm.
You will learn:
- How your child’s brain works to regulate emotion
- How to discipline without arguing, yelling or smacking
- How to handle challenging and testing behaviours
- How to sort behavior & choose strategies
- Strategies for encouraging good behaviour
You will receive:
- A 1-2-3 Magic & Emotion Coaching Parent Workbook
- A Certificate of Completion
Dr Belinda Guest is an experienced GP and mother of 2 boys. She will bring her personal and professional know-how (and some of her parenting fails) to the course to create a comfortable and non-judgmental environment in which to learn.
The cost for the 3 night course is $150 or $200/family (2 people). Register for this course or ask a question by contacting email@example.com.
Please provide the name of attendees & the age of your children when you register. Payment can be made prior to the first workshop via direct deposit to: BSB 082-574 Account: 24-557-6059 Use your last name as the reference
An end to the arguing and yelling – Simple, sane, effective
This course is being run by a Parentshop® licensed practitioner http://www.parentshop.com.au