For the latest information and updates check out the below link to the NSW Health website including locations of current cases and areas where increased testing has been recommended:
Important patient information regarding changes in billing for TeleHealth appointments.
As of Tuesday the 06/10/2020, we are no longer offering bulk billing TeleHealth for phone appointments.
Telehealth appointments will be the same price as face to face appointments and their Medicare rebates will also be the same.
For more information, please see our updated Practice Fees here.
If you are suffering financial hardship that impacts your ability to access care, please discuss with our doctor.
Well done Newcastle! Great work containing COVID19!
Due to no documented current local spread, from Monday 1st September, Blackbutt Doctors is again able to reduce precautions.
Read on for what has changed:
- Appointments will no longer be limited to 15 minutes.
- Some non urgent tasks, such ear syringing, routine ECG and skin checks, are again being offered.
- We are still offering telehealth, but if you are well, we prefer you do come in.
- However, if you have any respiratory symptoms, fever, are awaiting the results of a COVID test or have been directed to self isolate, please do not come in, use a telehealth appointment.
- Blue and Orange Clinic are operating unchanged.