Important Announcement: As of Monday 28th November 2022, our books for all GP’s excluding Dr Christopher Brokenshire, Dr Peter Bilton, Dr Susie Long and Dr James Sagi, will be closed to new* patients. Apologies for any inconvenience.
*Excludes newborn babies of existing patients.
WELCOME TO BLACKBUTT
Christmas Closure Dates
Our surgery will be operating with reduced hours over the holiday period, see below for our closure dates and opening hours.
- 20/12/2023 – Phones open from 8am (instead of 7:30am). Surgery open as normal
- 25/12/2023 – CLOSED
- 26/12/2023 – CLOSED
- 30/12/2023 – CLOSED
- 01/01/2024 – CLOSED
- 17/01/2024 – Adjusted surgery hours 8:30am – 5:30pm
- 24/01/2024 – Adjusted surgery hours 8:30am – 5:30pm
- 26/01/2024 – CLOSED
QUALITY HEALTHCARE MADE SIMPLE
Our role, at Blackbutt Doctors Surgery is help you to get well and stay well. Our experienced doctors can take care of all your general medical needs. So if you’re feeling ill or you just need to discuss your medications with someone, call our friendly reception staff and make an appointment today.
Our general practice services include: consultations, immunisations, minor surgical procedures, skin cancer detection, chronic illness management, antenatal care, travel medicine, pre-employment medicals, home visits, counseling, weight control, nutrition advice, Warfarin monitoring and after hours services.
Our healthcare services include:
- Women’s Health
- Children’s Health & Immunisations
- Men’s Health
- Antenatal & Postnatal Care
- Contraception & Family Planning
- General Medical Checkups
- Minor Surgery and Procedures
- Mental Health Care Plans
- Enhanced Primary Care Plans